Dit ga je doen
We are looking for a Project Manager with a technical background in Rolling Stock Industry.
The goal is to manage and monitor the development of various High Tech projects.
Projects you will be responsible for consist:
- New Measurement trains
- Refurbishment of the Measurement train
- Replacement of the Measurement System on trains
As a functional manager you are responsible for various Project Teams and specialist within the High-Tech Measurement Systems field.
In addition, you will also have an active role as a Product Manager during all the lifecycle of our assets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Participating in product development activities, ensuring the product development pipeline is aligned to customer and market requirements
- The main point of contact for customers for all issues and quotations
- Responsible for the technical definition and performances
- Actively promoting the HSE policy and supervising its implementation
- Applying rules and procedures relating to working conditions and safety (including HSE/VCA/ISO) to employees and third parties
- Addressing Working Conditions (HSE/VCA/ISO) as a fixed item on the agenda within the various types of consultation
- Explaining the (strategic) policy of the company to employees and ensuring acceptance
Dit is je afdeling
You will be working in the Project Management Department of Eurailscout Inspection & Analysis. The Headquarters is located in Amersfoort but you will also occasionally have to travel abroad to our offices in Berlin and Paris and to our suppliers. You will report the Head of Project Management.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- A Bachelor of Master degree in a technical study field.
- Several years of experience as a project manager in the Rolling Stock Industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- Flexible, result oriented and proactive
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues! We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives. In addition, Eurailscout has good working conditions such as 38 vacation days!
Meer weten en solliciteren?
For more information about this position you can contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via Nazanin.email@example.com