Dit ga je doen
Within our long-term cooperation between Strukton Rolling Stock (SRS) in the Netherlands and our Indian customer we have a challenging System Engineering function for propulsion, auxiliary and TCMS systems. You will work in close cooperation with SRS and our customer in India on engineering, system integration, verification, validation, certification, delivery and maintenance of electrical systems for rolling stock. After a training period in the Netherlands you will be based in India on our customer premises.
This is your work
- Get up and running in rolling stock systems, Quality Management System and rolling stock standards and regulations
- Technical specifications, electrical and software design, electrical drawings, production engineering, integration, testing and commissioning
- Analyze and solve problems during integration, testing and commissioning phases
- Review system engineering deliverables against higher level documents, standards and customer specifications
- Write module, integration and system test specifications including traceability and execute the tests
- Write user documentation
- Estimate and track your activities
- Knowledge transfer to customers engineers
- You will report to the Lead Engineer and Project Manager of SRS
Dit is je afdeling
You will work in a team of passionate colleagues on challenging state-of-the-art projects for international clients. These projects include the development, production and supply of drive systems (traction converters), on-board converters (auxiliary converters) and vehicle control systems (TCMS) for goods and passenger transport by rail. Collaboration with various partners and internal departments are an important success factor in this.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- Knowledge of electrical and software engineering (Matlab/Simulink) preferably for rolling stock systems or comparable systems
- Knowledge of systems engineering, product development processes and quality management systems
- Experience as an electrical engineer for at least 1 years, preferably with Eplan
- Preferably experience in mechanical engineering and Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of the CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128, EN50129 (RAMS) en EN61508 (Functional Safety for Rolling Stock)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quality minded, result-minded, self-starter, pro-active, team worker and analytical
- Experience with and interested in other cultures
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues, we initially offer you an annual contract with an option to a permanent appointment. We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives. In addition, Strukton Rolling Stock has good working conditions such as 38 vacation days!
Meer weten en solliciteren?For more information about this position you can contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via Nazanin.firstname.lastname@example.org or via 06-15539721.