Strukton Rolling Stock - Alblasserdam
Are you ready to work with passionate colleagues on challenging state-of-the-art projects for international clients?
Dit ga je doen
Within our new partnership with a Chinese company we have a challenging lead engineer function for propulsion systems. The joint venture -SRCC, located in Ji'nan, Shandong province- is currently in the start-up phase and aims to supply propulsion systems to the local metro market in China. The first projects should start shortly. You will be technically in the lead for the system definition, supplier selection, subcontracting, system integration, verification, validation, certification and delivery of the propulsion systems. Strukton Rolling Stock is supplier of important parts of the propulsion packages. You will work closely with the project team at Strukton Rolling Stock.
This is your work
- Technical management of the definition and development (including first installation, verification & validation) of propulsion systems on behalf of SRCC. The propulsion systems consist of a traction inverter, auxiliary inverter, motors, high-voltage box, brake resistors and cabling.
- Get up and running in propulsion systems, Quality Management System and rolling stock standards and regulations
- Analyze customer requests and specifications and translate them into system, product and component requirements and compliance matrices, incorporating the standards and regulations for rolling stock
- Perform technical risk analysis and define mitigation measures
- Assists in the performance and cost calculation for the proposals
- Write subcontracting and purchase specifications and plans, do the technical deliberation with suppliers and assist in the supplier selection
- Perform the technical management of the subcontractors, especially the traction and auxiliary inverters, that are to be developed and supplied by Strukton Rolling Stock.
- Write system integration and acceptance test specifications including traceability
- Write user documentation
- Knowledge transfer to and coaching of the engineering team in China
- You will report to the project manager and general manager of SRCC in Ji'nan
Dit is je afdeling
You will work in a team of passionate colleagues on challenging state-of-the-art projects for international clients. These projects include the development, production and supply of drive systems (traction converters), on-board converters (auxiliary converters) and vehicle control systems (TCMS) for goods and passenger transport by rail. Collaboration with various partners and internal departments are an important success factor in this.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- Experience with electrical engineering preferably for rolling stock propulsion systems or comparable systems
- Experience with systems engineering and product development processes and quality management systems
- Experience as a system lead engineer (or technical project leader) for multiple years
- Knowledge of the CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128, EN50129 (RAMS) en EN61508 (Functional Safety for Rolling Stock)
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, team worker and perseverance
- Quality minded, result-minded, self-starter and analytical skills
- Convincing power, perseverance and leadership skills
- Experience with and interest in other cultures, prepared to work in China for about 20 - 40% of the time.
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues, we initially offer you an annual contract with an option to a permanent appointment. We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives. In addition, Strukton Rolling Stock has good working conditions such as 38 vacation days!
Neem contact op
For more information about this position you can contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via Nazanin.firstname.lastname@example.org
or via 06-15539721.