Dit ga je doen
Within our long-term cooperation between Strukton Rolling Stock (SRS) in the Netherlands and our Indian customer we have a challenging Project Manager function for propulsion, auxiliary and TCMS systems. You will work in close cooperation with SRS and our customer in India on engineering, system integration, verification, validation, certification, production, purchasing, delivery and maintenance of electrical systems for rolling stock. After a training period in the Netherlands you will be based in India on our customer premises.
This is your work
- Get up and running in:
- rolling stock systems, standards and regulations
- purchase procedures
- quality management system
- Coordinate and lead the SRS team in India
- Perform the liaison role between customer in India and SRS in the Netherlands
- Reviewing technical specifications
- Production engineering
- Integration, testing and commissioning of products
- Review system engineering deliverables against higher level documents, standards and customer specifications
- Component and subassembly purchasing in India
- Checking and coordination of user documentation
- Estimate and track team activities
- Report to the Lead Engineer and Project Manager of SRS in the Netherlands
Dit is je afdeling
You will work in a team of passionate colleagues on challenging state-of-the-art projects for international clients. These projects include the development, production and supply of drive systems (traction converters), on-board converters (auxiliary converters) and vehicle control systems (TCMS) for goods and passenger transport by rail. Collaboration with various partners and internal departments are an important success factor in this.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- Experience with project management, systems engineering, product development processes and quality management systems
- Preferably experience in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of the CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50128, EN50129 (RAMS) en EN61508 (Functional Safety for Rolling Stock)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quality-minded, result-minded, self-starter, pro-active, team worker and analytical
- Convincing power, perseverance and leadership skills
- Experience with and interested in other cultures
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues, we initially offer you an annual contract with an option to a permanent appointment. We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives.
Neem contact op
For more information about this position you can contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via Nazanin.firstname.lastname@example.org
or via +3115539721.