For Eurailscout in Amersfoort we are looking for a Projectmanager (Dutch and English speaking) with technical background in asset management.
Dit ga je doen
We are looking for a Project Manager with a technical background in Rolling Stock Industry and/or Signalling (ERMTS). The goal is to manage and monitor the development of various High Tech projects. Projects you will be responsible for consist:
- Development of new Measurement Trains
- Refurbishment of Measurement Train
- Replacement of Measurement System on Trains
- Installation of signalling equipment like ERTMS on existing trains
As a functional manager, you are responsible for various Project Teams and specialists within the High-Tech Measurement Systems field. In addition, you will also have an active role as a Product Manager during all the lifecycle of our assets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Specification Phase : definition of a business case according to the roadmap from the Management of Eurailscout
- Responsible for the Quality / Cost / Delay
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for the technical definition, performances and homologation
- Participating in product development activities, ensuring the product development pipeline is aligned to customer and market requirements
- Definition of the tactical roadmap of the asset(s) according to the roadmap from the Management of Eurailscout (with projects and maintenance)
- Definition and monitoring the budget and investment of the asset(s)
- The main point of contact for customers for all issues and quotations
- Defining / monitoring / sharing with management the main KPI of performances of the asset(s)
- Technical performances (reliability, availability, accuracy…)
- Productivity with the Business Controller and the Production Manager
- Configuration & Change Management
- Data & Information Management
- Maintenance Organization
General activities :
- Continuous Improvement of Processes and of the WoW in the Project Department
- Actively promoting the HSE policy and supervising its implementation
- Applying rules and procedures relating to working conditions and safety (including HSE/VCA/ISO) to employees and third parties
- Addressing Working Conditions (HSE/VCA/ISO) as a fixed item on the agenda within the various types of consultation
- Explaining the (strategic) policy of the company to employees and ensuring acceptance
Dit is je afdeling
You will be working in the Project Management Department of Eurailscout Inspection & Analysis. The Headquarters is located in Amersfoort but you will also occasionally have to travel abroad to our offices in Berlin and Paris and to our suppliers. You will report the Head of Project Management.
Eurailscout offers precise railway track measurements systems and data analyses to inform about the state of railway tracks. Higher speeds, high quality requirements of train traffic and permanent compliance of all technical rail system parameters make high demands on rail infrastructure. Improved analysis of the line condition also increasingly allows a reliable forecast of the availability and safety of the line, as well as expected maintenance costs. Our measurement trains and systems are obtained with the help of state of the art measuring and video systems on modern inspection vehicles, stationary measuring installations and modern measuring methods. So, working with Eurailscout means working with the best of high technology driven people and systems in an international setting. In Eurailscout you will find a committed employer, focused on innovativity and craftsmanship and with helpful no nonsense colleagues.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- A Bachelor of Master degree in a technical study field (Mechanical, Electrical, System Engineering…).
- Several years of experience as a project and/or technical manager in the Rolling Stock Industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French or German is nice to have).
- Flexible, result oriented and proactive
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues. We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives. In addition, Eurailscout has good working conditions such as 38 vacation days!
Neem contact op
For more information about this position you can contact Marinda Agterberg- Visser, Recruitmentmanager, via +31(6) 27022562.