As a Teamleader Video Analyses & Dataprocessing you are a specialist and an ambassador at the same time!
Dit ga je doen
Team Leader Video and Data Processing Role
We are looking for a Specialist and Team Leader with a technical background in Video/Picture hardware recording, Video/Picture software processing and, as a plus, knowledge in mapping and GNSS positioning.
The goal is to manage and monitor the development and the maintenance of various video systems and related High Tech projects for track and overhead line inspection.
Maintenance and Projects you will be responsible for, as specialist and stakeholder, consist:
- New video inspection systems, including specifications on base of customer requirements
- Refurbishment of video systems
- Improvement of the reliability of the systems
- Improvement to an up-to-date-standard in cooperation with suppliers
- Maintenance and operational support in cooperation with Production and Data-processing
- All processes to guarantee a good video “product” towards our customers
As team leader, you are responsible for the management of the team, develop team working in the team and with other technical teams and the all company.
In addition, you will also have an active role to support asset manager during all the lifecycle of the assets from your responsibility.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Asset management / Maintenance (in cooperation with the asset manager in charge of the train):
- Assist the asset manager in product development activities, ensuring the product development pipeline is aligned to customer and market requirements
- Propose the tactical roadmap of the asset(s) according to the roadmap from the Management of Eurailscout
- Prepare and negotiate the Tactical Planning for maintenance and project related to your team
- Definition and monitoring the budget for maintenance and support
- Defining / monitoring / sharing with management the main KPI of performances of the systems:
- Technical performances (reliability, availability, accuracy…)
- Asset register
- Configuration & Change Management
- Data & Information Management
- Maintenance Organization
- Support our production teams in specific question
- Key contact to suppliers
- Main responsibility for product availability and quality
- Improvement of functionality and reliability of video- and localization systems on- and off board
- Project(s) :
- Specification Phase: organize benchmark, analyse customers’ requests, responsible to propose options, prepare specifications.
- Assist the project manager for the Quality / Cost / Delay
- Responsible for the technical definition, performances and homologation
- Assist the project manager in the communication with the suppliers
- Prepare and organize FAT, SAT, tests, Maintenance
- Propose the final Acceptance of systems
- Assume the project manager role for some projects
- General activities :
- Management of the team including evaluation, personal development planning, team resource planning, approval of time sheets and expenses…
- Continuous Improvement of Processes and of the way of working in the technical department
- Actively promoting the HSE policy and supervising its implementation
- Applying rules and procedures relating to working conditions and safety (including HSE/VCA/ISO) to employees and third parties
- Addressing Working Conditions (HSE/VCA/ISO) as a fixed item on the agenda within the various types of consultation
- Explaining the (strategic) policy of the company to employees and ensuring acceptance
Dit is je afdeling
You will be working in the Technical Department of Eurailscout Inspection & Analysis bv. The Headquarters is located in Amersfoort, with a permanent entity in Berlin and a subsidiary in France, but you will also occasionally have to travel abroad to our offices (Amersfoort, Berlin, Paris) and to our suppliers. You will report the Head of Project Technology Department.
Eurailscout offers precise railway track measurements systems and data analyses to inform about the state of railway tracks. Higher speeds, high quality requirements of train traffic and permanent compliance of all technical rail system parameters make high demands on rail infrastructure. Improved analysis of the line condition also increasingly allows a reliable forecast of the availability and safety of the line, as well as expected maintenance costs. Our measurement trains and systems are obtained with the help of state of the art measuring and video systems on modern inspection vehicles, stationary measuring installations and modern measuring methods. So, working with Eurailscout means working with the best of high technology driven people and systems in an international setting. In Eurailscout you will find a committed employer, focused on innovativity and craftsmanship and with helpful no nonsense colleagues.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
- A Bachelor of Master degree in a technical study field (Computer science, System Engineering, software Engineering…).
- Several years of experience as a project and/or technical manager in the field of video hardware or video analysis,
- If possible, knowledge in mapping and GNSS positioning,
- Fluent in Dutch and English (and hopefully German).
- Flexible, result oriented and proactive
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
In addition to a competitive salary, a challenging job content and work environment and great colleagues. We are an organization in which you can learn a lot independently and in teams and in which you have opportunities to shape your ambitions. We attach great value to training, development and our own initiatives. In addition, Eurailscout has good and flexible working conditions.
Neem contact op
For more information about this position you can contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via Nazanin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: due to holidays reaction time can be somewhat longer