Hengelo / Utrecht
We are seeking outstanding thinkers, analysts and technologists that share the vision of improving Rail Maintenance of our fellow citizens through better use of data and analytics.
Dit ga je doen
To strengthen our business Strukton Rail seeks an hands-on and driven Data Scientist. The ideal candidate feels comfortable at the intersection among mathematics, machine learning, business and computer science. You have a science background or have experience in a scientific driven environment where you have experienced applying mathematics and statistics.
Algorithms are used in e.g. our POSS product. Switch measurement data is examined and based on several techniques we can now predict malfunctioning of a switch more than 2 week before the malfunctioning will occur. Your responsibilities
You will devise innovative artificial intelligence solutions to create value for the various pilots, products and business cases of our clients.
- You will experiment with multiple learning algorithms to apply the best solution.
- You will clean up large data sets.
- You will provide (support for) data visualization for the client.
- You are able to explain the complex algorithms and implementation methods to the client in a clear and simple way.
- You will have direct or with lead-engineer have contact with the client on the technical findings and solutions.
Dit is je afdeling
The Asset Management Development team is part of the Asset Services department and operates at the interface between the business and software development. The main goal of the team is to guarantee the following three components: technical process support within the maintenance process, information management and development of IT tooling to optimize the maintenance process. Within Asset Services, the GIS platform of Strukton Rail is being developed and managed
Dit verwachten wij van jou
What we expect this from you
- You have a completed MSc. in Computer Science, Artificial intelligence, Physics or Mathematics.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Data Scientist.
- You have programming experience with Python and/or R.
- You have knowledge of various Machine Learning algorithms such as: Classification, Regression, Clustering, Association Rules, Text Mining, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, KNN and K-Means.
- You are a team player.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
What you can expect form us
We offer you a competitive salary, a challenging work environment, great colleagues and 38 vacations days! In our organization you have the opportunity to shape your career and we attach great importance to training & development of our employees.
Neem contact op
Apply directly via the button!
If you have questions or need more information please do not hesitate to contact Nazanin Sharif, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org
or via 06-15539721. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature is niet gewenst. Profielen en cv's die ongevraagd door bureaus worden toegezonden, zullen behandeld worden als directe sollicitaties van de kandidaat.