Are you looking for an opportunity to learn about foreign cultures and ways of working within the field of HR? Don’t look any further: we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Dit ga je doen
You are responsible for the daily HR operations and act as a sparring partner and advisor for staff and management at headquarters and abroad.
Your general key talks and responsibilities will be:
- On-boarding and exit: you will be responsible for recruitment, on-boarding, introduction and exit of all staff in the Netherlands and abroad for Strukton International;
- HR operations: you will coordinate and communicate employee transfers, promotions, departures and other status changes to relevant persons and managers, using a standardized and a professional approach and process;
- HR support: You will advise management proactive (on all levels) on HR related matters;
- HR administration: You will maintain and update a HR Information system and generate HR reports on a frequent basis in order to support decision making and provide insights.
- You will participate in the MT on a regular basis to provide them with your knowledge and advise on relevant HR matters. In administration matters you will be supported by our back office.
Dit is je afdeling
We are the youngest operating company of Strukton and were established in 2013. Despite our young age we have great ambitions that we want to fulfil in the coming years! Our goal? Become a leading international player in the field of infrastructure and rail systems.
The world is quite extensive, so we focus on growth markets in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Latin America. But there are also opportunities closer to home such as Belgium, Denmark and Sweden. Further afield, countries such as Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Chile, Peru and Colombia are developing rapidly and need better infrastructure for their economic growth. Something we do best. Next stop: the world!
Conquering the world is not something you do on your own, which is why we attach great importance to mutual cooperation. Strukton International is a small company where everyone knows each other and that works great.
Dit verwachten wij van jou
You like to discover new cultures and ways of working within the field of HR in the Middle East and South America. It would be great if you already have some experience outside of Europe in this field.
Furthermore you have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar;
- 5-8 years experience in a similar position, at least 2 years of this in an international organization in which you travelled abroad regularly;
- Good command of the Dutch language in both written or spoken;
- A strong personality who can handle conflicting interests;
- The willingness to work at foreign locations for several weeks per year;
- Knowledge of international labour laws;
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
Dit mag je van ons verwachten
First of all a very collegial and driven work environment with plenty of room for training, personal development and growth. We are financially healthy which means we can and will continue to invest in a better future. We offer you a competitive salary depending on your knowledge and experience.
With this you can think of:
- a minimal salary of € 3.503,05 per 4 weeks, the maximum is € 5.504,79;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 43 leave days a year;
- pension with 60 % employer's contribution;
- travel allowance;
- collective health insurance.